Summer recipe thats yummy anytime. :)
- 2 ripe avocados cut into cubes
- 1 small lemon juiced
- hand-full of alfalfa sprouts
- some raisins (sweet flavor you can exclude if its not your trip)
- 1/8 tsp of sea salt (or more, up to you)
- 2-3 spring onions chopped
- sprig of coriander chopped
- leafy veggie as taco substitute (any kind you like)
1.) Combine avocado with 2 or 3 tablespoons of lemon and sea salt. Mix with a spoon but don't make it too mushy. Its nice to have some solid bits of avocado.
2.) Add alfalfa sprouts, chopped spring onions, raisins and coriander. Mix well.
3.) Scoop 1 tablespoon of the guacamole mix into your leafy veggie of choice. I used two kinds - radiccio (raddish leaf? a bitter kind) and a longish kind of lettuce (crunchy and not bitter).
4.) Serve on a plate, design any way you like. Enjoy!
Note: I usually like to add a bit more lemon as it helps balance out the bitterness of the alfalfa and the radiccio, making the combination of flavors come together like an opus in my mouth. a simple dish like this is both experiential and satisfying. AND guilt-free. :)
for more delicious Raw food recipes, check out my friend Pedja's site: Gaia Attuned