Tuesday, November 23, 2010

10 cents for Love



So, while spending some weeks packing and moving and somehow putting up a shop. I was secretly wishing that by some divine force everything would suddenly fall into place just because I was loving what I did and because I was chill and spontaneous and, you know, cool (even more so after my Facebook deactivation, but not anymore after my recent re-activation. ah well.) Things didn't really turn out so smooth after all and, as all transitions, lotsa adjustments and bumps along the way. I had to reassess my judgment and FB snobbery.

Maybe the winter doesn't sit so well with me. Maybe I'm a tropical person freezing somewhere in the northern hemisphere feeling just a tad bit silly I'm not wearing something appropriate (bringing cotton sweaters when wool would've done a better job). Maybe I'm pregnant. oh man.

This handmade pendant thingymajee is an assemblage of trinkets from home, singapore, and italy. three of my last stops. who knows what'll be of it, maybe just another memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment